Macbook tips and tricks: Here's how you can take screenshots
If you’re new to Macs or have been using them for a long time but have never learned how to take effective screenshots, now is the time to learn.
It’s never been easier to take screenshots! Here are the best strategies for taking great photographs, whether you’re a professional Macbook user or just starting with your computer skills. This blog post is packed with handy tips that will get you started!
How to take screenshot on Macbook
1. What is the best way to snap screenshots on Mac?
2. How do I take screenshots with the MacBook Pro Touch Bar?
3. How do I use the Screenshot app to record delayed screenshots and videos?
4. On a Mac, where are the screenshots saved?
5. What is the best way to crop and annotate screenshots?
6. Using Screen Sharing to Take Screenshots on a Mac
7. On iOS and iPadOS, how do you take a screenshot?
You’ve earned the best screenshots for your Mac, and now you’ll learn how to get them with these simple instructions. It took me hours of investigation when I initially started generating screenshots until I found the exact combination that works! Snapz Pro and other similar apps are no longer required.
This is the most straightforward guide to take screenshots on Macbook. I’ve shared all the combos here which work perfectly on macOS Sierra 10.12.1, Yosemite 10.10/10.11/10.12, and other older versions of Macbook OS X too!